Just got a new FORTH bike for your little rider? Awesome! Need some help getting it set up? We recommend professional assembly and tune-up from your local bike shop. However, if you’re up for the challenge of assembling the bike yourself, we’ll try help out as best we can.
Possible Tools Required for Assembly
- 15 mm wrench: used for installing the front wheel (tightening the nuts on wheel axle).
- Note: a pedal wrench is recommended for getting the pedals tight, but a regular 15 mm box wrench might work if it’s narrow enough.
- 13 mm wrench: used to mounting the seat on the seat post.
- 6 mm hex tool: used for stem (front fork) alignment and mounting the handle bars on the stem. 2020 PARK Cycles and 2023 FORTH bikes use a 5 mm hex tool for stem adjustment.
- 5 mm hex tool: used for adjustment of brake calipers, pads, and brake cable.
- 4 mm hex tool: used for adjustment of brake lever angle on handlebars. 2020 PARK Cycles and 2023 FORTH bikes use a 5 mm hex tool for handlebar angle adjustment.
- 2 mm hex tool: used for adjustment of brake lever reach (small set screw on inside edge of brake levers).